ap calculus teaching job ap calculus teacher needed
Job for AP Calculus teacher
Capital Normal University High School-Germantown Academy Curriculum Partnership Program is holding a position for AP Calculus BC/AB teacher.
1. Planning, preparing and delivering required lessons to a range of classes
2. Making work, giving appropriate feedback and marinating records of students’ progress and development.
3. Offering individual help to the students in need of special attention.
4. Participating in and organizing extracurricular activities.
5. Participating departmental meetings, parents’ meetings and faculty trainings and contacting parents for updating students’ academic performance.
6. Writing recommendation letters for the students.
1. College degree and above in math.
2. At least 5-year working experience in education or with a teaching certificate.
3. AP Calculus teaching experience is preferred.
4. Excellent communication skills and team interaction skills and has strong team work spirit.
5. Diligent, patient, supportive and caring for the students.
If you are interested in the position, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information.
About the program please visit: